Recent Assignments and Transactions
Paul V. Sheehan is a managing director at Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank acting as manager, agent and a principal of the Pleasanton and Walnut Creek offices. He has participated in the commercial real estate industry for the past 33 years focusing specifically on the Tri-Valley, Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
Mr. Sheehan has extensive experience representing both property owners and users in property purchase negotiations and marketing strategies for a large number of commercial land and building sales.
• 45 acre land assemblage for a Sutter Health medical campus in Livermore
• Seller representation of Ellis Partners for their Pleasanton 141,000 square foot building sale to Maddie’s Center
• Charter Properties’ 29 acre land sale to Lowe’s in Dublin
• Representing Stanford University for a Livermore land purchase
• Investment sale of 760,000 square foot Britannia Business Center in Pleasanton
• Lease and sale reposition of Britannia I & II for 276,000 square feet
• Lease and sale marketing of buildings and land for the 300 acre Shea Center in West Livermore including a two-phased land sale to KLA Tencor totaling 40 acres
• Hewlett Packard 50,000 square foot office building sale in Pleasanton
• Nearon’s master lease/sale to ValleyCare Medical in Pleasanton
• Disposition of the 220,000 square foot Sunset Business Park office complex in San Ramon
In addition, Mr. Sheehan has strategized pre-leasing and re-tenanting marketing programs and more than 600 leases representing landlords of major office projects including 400,000 square feet within Stoneridge Corporate Plaza; eight phases totaling 760,000 square feet at Britannia Business Center in Pleasanton; San Ramon’s 220,000-square-foot Sunset Business Park and 200,000 square feet in Shea Center of West Livermore.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sheehan was a vice president and managing officer at CB Commercial (now CBRE) in Walnut Creek earning a number one sales ranking and consistently maintaining top five producer status.
Mr. Sheehan has a business management degree from the California State University, Chico.